Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at JuniorFashion.pk, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times. JuniorFashion.pk is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers , email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, re targeting customers and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
How we use your data?
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a tailored website available to you;
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
What personal data do we collect?
- your name, age/date of birth and gender;
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- when you make a purchase or place an order with us, your payment card details;
- your correspondence and communications with JuniorFashion.pk
- This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an on-line account on our websites, or send an email to our customer services team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your shopping activity.
How we protect your data?
JuniorFashion.pk is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Our security measures include: –
- encryption of data;
regular scenario planning and crisis management exercises to ensure we are ready to respond to cyber security attacks and data security incidents;
- security controls which protect the entire Juniorfashion.pk infrastructure from external attack and unauthorised access; and
- internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees.
What you can do to help protect your data?
JuniorFashion.pk will never ask you to confirm any bank account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from JuniorFashion.pk asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
If you are using a computing device in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session.
In addition, we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety both in relation to Juniorfashion.pk and more generally:-
- Keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. We also recommend that you frequently change your password.
Third Party Analytics & personalized services
We may use third-party analytics and personalization services to analyze site metrics and performance, analyze our visitors’ preferences, and serve personalized content to you.
We may share personal information with third-party service providers and contractors whom we engage to provide services to us, such as fulfilling orders; processing payments; providing customer service through chat features; monitoring activity on our Services; delivering surveys and related analysis (which could be combined with Services usage analytics); maintaining databases; mobile websites and mobile applications; administering, sending and monitoring emails and text messages; serving online advertisements and providing consulting services.
We also may disclose personal information about you (a) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (b) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (c) to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights; (d) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (e) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (f) otherwise with your consent.
Legal basis for JuniorFashion.pk processing customer personal data
JuniorFashion.pk collects and uses customers’ personal data because it is necessary for:
- selling and supplying goods and services to our customers;
- protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
- promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
- sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers
- understanding our customers’ behaviour, activities, preferences, and needs;
- improving existing products and services and developing new products and services;
- complying with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies;
- handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes;
- Protecting JuniorFashion.pk, its employees and customers, by taking appropriate legal action against third parties who have committed criminal acts or are in breach of legal obligations to JuniorFashion.pk;
- effectively handling any legal claims or regulatory enforcement actions taken against JuniorFashion.pk
What are cookies?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
- For JuniorFashion.pk and selected third parties, to provide marketing and advertising to you, particularly digital/on-line advertisements and targeted updates.
- To enable JuniorFashion.pk to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To enable JuniorFashion.pk meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL JUNIORFASHION.PK, ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR INSURERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY COSTS, DAMAGES (INCLUDING ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES), OR LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE, ARISING OR RESULTING FROM THE COLLECTION, USE, TRANSFER, PROCESSING OR STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OBTAINED BY US AND RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB SITES/APPS.